Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Checklist of items to bring for BLR trip

Now that I'm more or less being tasked to go to Bangalore for work (for a month), I'm trying to list of essential items which I need / might need for my stay there. I've come out with some:

1) Baby wetwipes. Convenient for me to clean my hands, seats, etc on the go
2) Dettol hand sanitizer
3) Medication for indigestion or bowel meltdown situations
4) DVDs to watch during free period (that include my long list of French movies recorded from Starhub cable)
5) Macbook (don't intend to lug my company laptop around for short trips within India) rigged with Adobe Lightroom, Reason, Logic 8 and The Sims 3
6) iPod
7) Ricoh GR Digital camera (with 24mm wide angle lens attachment)
8) Skype phone for communication with family in SG
9) My Sony portable DVD player (when I get bored at airports or in trains)
10) A book; "Underworld" by Don Delillo

No comments: